Photographer Harry Benson’s Work Coming to St. Louis
(KTVI) – Do you know the name Harry Benson? There’s a good chance that if you don’t, you do know his work. From politicians to sports figures to celebrities, his body of work spans 50 years and has graced the pages of every major publication. Now an exhibit of his work is going on display in St. Louis at the World Chess Hall of Fame.
The exhibit “Bobby Fisher: Icon Among Icons” will be on display staring Friday through August. The World Chess Hall of Fame is located at 4652 Maryland Avenue in the Central West End. Visit Harry Benson.com for more details. Call tel 314-367-WCHF (9243) for more.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash