Spring Brings Out Allergies In Pets Too
As the weather get warmer, allergy season starts for people, but were not the only one’s that suffer from allergies. Your pets can also suffer too from allergies. PETCO General Manager Steve Smolinski was on the 11 am show to talk about allergies and pets.
Here are some tips to help your pets:
1. Grooming is the most essential method in helping to control pet dander and allergies. Dander is the cause of most pet-related allergies for people, and depending on breed and coat type, some dogs will have more than others.
2. Nutrition is another key component to fighting pet dander and ultimately reducing allergies.
3. Refresh old products because hair and dander can live on pet throws and beds no matter how clean the pet is.
4. It`s very important to clean up any excess hair or dander left by furry friends.
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Troy, MO police searching for missing middle school students
- Man charged after making threatening phone call to Granite City school