O’Fallon, MO Police Investigating St. Patrick’s Day Burglary
Early on March 17, 2012, O’Fallon, MO Police began investigating a burglary at a business in the 900 block of Waterbury Falls Dr. The thief got in by damaging the back door and then stole cash from the register.
O’Fallon Police are asking for help identifying the suspect. Anyone with information of the incident should contact Detective Dean Frye at (636) 379-5579.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media