Spring Is Here And Time For Gardening Tips
Taylor Reich from Home Depot was on the 11 am show to talk about Spring Black Friday. Spring is Christmas for Home Depot and its time to get going on getting your yard and patio ready to enjoy for spring and summer. During the weekend of March 29, prices on hundreds of the most sought after spring products will be significantly reduced including: a variety of live goods and lawn care; outdoor power; eco-friendly gardening products; and patio and grills; while supplies last.
Home Depot is also sponsoring a contest called “Spring It Forward”, were Home Depot is welcoming the spring season with a campaign that encourages customers to surprise a friend, neighbor, co-worker or even a stranger with the gift of a live plant. Once someone receives a plant, they’re encouraged to ‘Spring Forward’ the kindness by surprising someone else with a plant.
You can participate in Spring It Forward by visiting The Home Depot Facebook page and clicking on the Spring It Forward application. There you can check out some ideas of plants to give to someone, print out custom Spring it Forward tags to attach to the gift and check out photos of plants people have given or received. You can also send virtual plants for free to your friends on Facebook.
- Two killed in Wentzville motorcycle crash; school buses delayed
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight