The Jaco Report: April 1, 2012
(KTVI) On the Jaco Report, Elliot Weiler fills in for Charles Jaco and takes a look at the American education system. Too many American students are still being left behind, not only among their classmates here at home but also among students from around the world. So, where do American students stack up and how can we improve everything from early education to high school and college?
Former Missouri governor Bob Holden from the Holden Public Policy Forum at Webster University and Dr. Kent Farnsworth, a leader in the topic of where American students stand in the world, sit down with Elliot to discuss the topic. Both will be part of the Pizza & Politics: Education Mini-Series at Webster’s Emerson Library April 11th at 6:00pm.
Website: Holden Public Policy Forum
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man charged after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Troy, MO police searching for missing middle school students