Illinois Launches Website To Connect Employers And Job Seekers
(KTVI) – There’s a new system in place in Illinois to boost the state’s sagging economy. Governor Pat Quinn announced a ‘Help Wanted’ system that connects job seekers with jobs and makes hiring easier and more cost-effective for businesses.
‘Illinois Joblink,’ developed by the state’s department of employment, allows businesses to post job ads and individuals to post multiple resumes for free.
There are currently nearly 92,000 total statewide job postings. More than 51,000 resumes have been posted on the system.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Missouri half-brothers meet after 18-year search