Driving With Dan: Prius C
The 2012 Toyota Prius c is not only the least expensive Prius and the second-least-expensive hybrid available, it’s also the highest-rated CITY mpg car you can buy without a plug.
It’s the newest car in the Prius Hybrid family. It’s also the least expensive Prius and it boasts the best CITY mpg of any car without a plug.
The ‘c’ in Toyota Prius c stands for ‘city.’ This one is a commuter car and urban runabout.
Watch the full review.
- Two killed in Wentzville motorcycle crash; school buses delayed
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight