Recycle Your Used Plastic Planters and Plant Trays
(KTVI) -It’s the time of year when many of us are sprucing up yards and gardens for spring and summer. But you don’t want all those plant containers and plastic pots to end up in a landfill.
You may not realize it, but many garden pots and trays can be recycled. One place you can take your plastic containers and trays to is the Monsanto Center at the Missouri Botanical Garden.
Here’s the information for the recycling program:
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, Apr. 2 through Oct. 31
Monsanto Center at the Missouri Botanical Garden, 4500 Shaw Blvd. at Vandeventer
Missouri Botanical Garden; St. Louis-Jefferson Solid Waste Management District; Missouri Department of Natural Resources; Monrovia Growers, Inc.
(314) 577-5100 or 1 (800) 642-8842 toll free
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Police investigating apparent murder suicide at Babler State Park