Recycle Your Used Plastic Planters and Plant Trays
(KTVI) -It’s the time of year when many of us are sprucing up yards and gardens for spring and summer. But you don’t want all those plant containers and plastic pots to end up in a landfill.
You may not realize it, but many garden pots and trays can be recycled. One place you can take your plastic containers and trays to is the Monsanto Center at the Missouri Botanical Garden.
Here’s the information for the recycling program:
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, Apr. 2 through Oct. 31
Monsanto Center at the Missouri Botanical Garden, 4500 Shaw Blvd. at Vandeventer
Missouri Botanical Garden; St. Louis-Jefferson Solid Waste Management District; Missouri Department of Natural Resources; Monrovia Growers, Inc.
(314) 577-5100 or 1 (800) 642-8842 toll free
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota