Sleep and Positive Memories
(KTVI) – When you got to bed at night, your head is often filled with memories. Some are positive and others are not. Sleep is like a filing cabinet where memories are sorted and stored. Recently, sleep researchers discovered something interesting. Those positive memories are nurtured more when you get more sleep.
Dr. Joseph Ojile with the Clayton Sleep Institute explains the research.
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man charged after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Troy, MO police searching for missing middle school students