Grand Jury Indicts Former Missouri Gov. Roger Wilson
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Former Missouri Governor Roger Wilson pleads guilty to federal charges related to an illegal political donation made after he left office.
According to the U.S. Attorney’s indictment, Wilson, 66, and Ed Griesedieck, 53, of St. Louis misappropriated $5,000 from the Missouri Employers Mutual Insurance Company.
The company was created by the Missouri State Legislature in 1994 to provide workers comp insurance. Wilson served as interim and then permanent CEO of the company in 2009 and 2010, the period the indictment covers.
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota