O’Fallon Man Charged in Wife’s Murder
O’FALLON, MO (KTVI) – Murder charges have been filed against an O’Fallon, Missouri man in the death of his estranged wife last Thursday. 42- year -old Michael Rone is charged with first degree murder in the strangulation death of 38- year-old Stacey Rone.
Rone was arrested Saturday when he returned to the home where his
estranged wife lived.
Police say Rone told them he and Stacey argued Thursday and during the argument he strangled her. She was found dead in the home Thursday evening.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media