Celebrate National Eggs Benedict Day
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Bob Menendez is the chef and owner of of Sunset 44 Bistro & Banquets. He shows Tim Ezell how to properly prepare Eggs Benedict Day.
Bob will be also be a featured chef at St. Louis Homes & Lifestyles Magazine’s upcoming Autco Home. On April 17 you can learn to make hollandaise sauce and perfect poached eggs, gator bites, asian-style slaw and Apple Galette. The home is located at 11610 Page Service Road. The class is from 6:30-8:30pm.
Call St. Louis Homes & Lifestyles magazine to make your reservation at: 636-230-9640 x 27.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash