La Russa Recieves Award For Family Heritage
New York, NY (KTVI) – Former Cardinals manager Tony La Russa received an award Thursday for, well, being Tony La Russa.
Ellis Island marked their 120th anniversary, presenting La Russa and others with the family heritage award.
The honor is given to distinguished Americans who can trace their ancestry through Ellis Island.
La Russa’s paternal grandparents emigrated to the us in 1906, passing through the port of New York.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview