Construction Moves Arriving Passengers Pick Up At Lambert
(KTVI) – Starting Monday, construction work at Lambert airport will change the way arriving passengers into terminal one are picked it. A temporary pickup area is being set up in the terminal one parking garage. Parking and terminal shuttles will also be moved.
Crews will be re-surfacing the arrivals drive area. The work will continue until June.
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man charged after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon