Man Charged In Shooting Death
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– A 25-year-old man has been charged in a shooting death in north St. Louis.
Daaron Harris, of the 2600 block of Neosho Street, was charged with 1st Degree Murder, 1st Degree Burglary, and Armed Criminal Action.
Witnesses said an unknown suspect kicked in a rear door of an apartment in the 2000 block of East Obear on August 29, 2011. The witnesses told police 20-year-old Deon Greenwood went to investigate and Harris allegedly started shooting.
Greenwood was shot multiple times and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Bond was set at $500,000 cash only.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash