ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) - Everyone is entitled to have a sweet tooth-this May. Personal trainer Nick Viviano has a recipe to celebrate national chocolate parfait day. The dessert will fulfill your craving while maintaining your waistline.
Recipe: Healthy Chocolate Parfait
• 1.4oz package fat-free, sugar-free chocolate flavored pudding mix
• 1 cup nonfat milk
• 3/4 cup nonfat cottage cheese
• 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
• 4 fresh strawberries, sliced
• 1 packet Sweet 'n Low
1. Whisk together the chocolate pudding mix and nonfat milk until smooth. In another bowl, whisk together the cottage cheese, yogurt and
2. Layer pudding, cottage cheese mixture and sliced strawberries to create 3 layers in 2 glasses.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 156 calories, 0g fat, 18g carbohydrate, and 23g protein.