Precious Earth: No Cost Medical Device Drive
(KTVI) – Saint Louis HELP will be hosting its annual medical device drive May 5th from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm at nine area locations. St. Louis HELP collects donations of used medical device, such as wheelchairs, scooters, canes, crutches, hospital beds, etc., to aid those in need of medical devices and those in need.
Executive Director of Saint Louis HELP, Laura Cannon was on the 11:00 am show to discuss the organization’s mission and how they provide devices to those in need at no cost.
Here’s a list of locations, where you can drop off medical devices:
St. Louis Health Equipment Lending Program Area-Wide Equipment Drive Date:
Saturday, May 5, 2012
Time: 9am to 2pm
Locations: Nine Area-Wide Sites:
- St. Louis Help Warehouse, 9709 Dielman Rock Island Drive, Olivette, 314-567-4700
- Webster Groves City Hall, #4 East Lockwood, Webster Groves, 963-5300
- St. Gabriel Church, 6303 Nottingham, St. Louis City, 353-6303
- North Pointe Aquatic Center, 330 Holloway Road, Ballwin, 636-227-8580
- St. Anthony’s Hospital, 10010 Kennerly Road, South County, Rear Loading Dock
- Schnuck’s, 141 Hilltown Village, Chesterfield, 636-532-2505
- North County Community Church, 7410 Howdershell Road, Florissant, 522-3366
- New Covenant Church, 300 Siedentop Road, St. Charles, 314-344-0373
- Cathedral of St. Peter, 200 W. Harrison Street, Belleville, IL, 618-234-1166
To learn more about the drive, click here.