Free Trip Tuesday: Lake Barkley, KY
(KTVI) – It’s simply irresistible — Lake Barkley. Located in the heart of western Kentucky with 160,000 acres of water. They have everything from boating to fishing to camping and just relaxing.
Beau Choate with Lake Barkley Tourism explains.
This prize package is valued over $1100 and includes a fabulous vacation on Lake Barkeley, Kentucky for your family. Included in the package is:
· A three night Stay” Days Inn” of Kuttawa
· A pontoon boat for a day Provided by Eddy Creek Marina Resort
· 4 day Passes to Venture river water park
· A fishing rod and reel . Cabin Bait and Tackle
· Gift Basket from Broadbent’s B&B Foods
· 4 Museum Passes From Rose Hill Museum
· Dinner for 4 Oasis Southwest Grill
· 4 combo Passes and Pizza From Kentucky Shores Family Fun Center
· Gift Bag from Kuttawa Harbor
· Gift Bag From Lake Barkley Tourist Commission
· Gift Bag From Rose Hill.
· Gift Bag Eddy Creek Marina
· PLUS, a $250 gift card and a rental car courtesy of Zeiser Kia!
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media