Missouri Tanning Restrictions
(KTVI) – A Missouri lawmaker now wants to require parental permission for minors to use tanning booths. Missouri is one of the few states that does not do that. State Representative Gary Cross from Lee’s Summit has authored a new bill that would mandate anyone 17 and under get permission from a parent.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police investigating apparent murder suicide at Babler State Park