Former NFL Quarterback Ryan Leaf Pleads Guilty
GREAT FALLS, MT. (CNN) – Former NFL quarterback Ryan Leaf pleaded guilty to burglary and theft in a Montana courtroom Tuesday. Leaf was arrested on April first, accused of drug possession and other charges.
In court Tuesday, Leaf acknowledged that he has a drug problem.
He’s being held on a 76-thousand-dollar bond.
Leaf is expected to be sentenced on June 19th.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash