Teens Take Prom Plunge Before Big Dance
(KTVI) – IT took only a matter of minutes for a group of Wisconsin teenagers to go from Prom perfect looks to soaking wet! As they took a picture on a wooden pier, their smiles quickly turned to confusion as the pier collapsed beneath them.
Soaking wet, the girls and guys were pulled from the water. After a lot of hairdryers, clothes dyers and some touch-up on the makeup for the ladies, the group finally made it to the prom with their greatest memory already in hand.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media