Did Time Magazine Go Too Far?
(KTVI) – This is a cover that would make most people gasp. Time Magazine’s latest edition shows a mother breastfeeding her three-year old son as part of it’s “Attachment Parenting” report.
The approach is where parents co-sleep and breastfeed their children for longer periods of time.
But Did Time Magazine go too far? The cover is sparking controversy across the web.
We will discuss the cover on Friday on FOX 2 News in the Morning with John Pertzborn and Randi Naughton. You can leave your comments on our Facebook Page
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police investigating apparent murder suicide at Babler State Park