The Jaco Report: May 13, 2012
(KTVI)-On the Jaco Report, does it make sense for taxpayers to pay for upgrades to the Edward Jones Dome for the St. Louis Rams? Charles Jaco takes a look at the relationship between taxpayers and pro sports teams.
Plus, voters’ rights versus claims of vote fraud. The fight in Missouri over requiring photo IDs to vote.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview