Lipitor Generics Hitting Store Shelves
(KTVI) – One in three U.S. adults, that’s 68 million people, take blood pressure medication. Most of that is “Lipitor”, the most prescribed brand-named drug in America. And it’s about to get lots of company. Clark Kebodeaux from the St. Louis College of Pharmacy talks about it.
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota