St. Louis Tops List For Happiest Young Job Seekers
(CNN) – Recent college grads are happy in St. Louis, that’s according to a list put together by CareerBliss.com. St. Louis tops the list of the happiest cities for young job seekers with an average cost of living salary of $50,900.
The data is based on people’s relationships with co-workers, opportunities for growth and company reputation.
Other cities on the list include Salt Lake City, Jacksonville, Memphis, Houston and Birmingham.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview