Joplin Man’s New Home is a Shelter
While many Joplin tornado victims are chosing to rebuild their homes with tornado safe rooms or underground bunkers, on man we I spoke with has a different approach. He’s making his entire home a tornado safe room. Doug Keeney survived the tornado in his old home that sat in this same spot. Now he’s rebuilding in the same spot but with a new sense of security.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media