Memorial Day Weekend Could Reach Record Temps
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– Memorial Day weekend could be one of the hottest. Skyrocketing temperatures are expected to keep things warm at events like the Lantern Festival at the Missouri Botanical Garden.
Organizers are not too worried. They point out the illuminated portion takes place after sunset.
If folks come during the day there are plenty of water fountains, hydration stations to refill water bottles and there’s a splash zone for little kids.
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota