Amtrak Train From Chicago Derails In St. Louis
DOWNTOWN ST. LOUIS ( KTVI)- Amtrak Train officials say a train was delayed arriving into St. Louis from Chicago when a set of wheels on one rail car lost contact with the tracks owned, controlled and dispatched by the Terminal Railroad Association of St. Louis around 4 p.m. Saturday . There were no injuries and approximately 145 passengers were transferred to the first two cars on the train, which continued into the Gateway Station.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead