World Bird Sanctuary Brings Bald Eagles To Jefferson Barracks
(KTVI) – There are many Memorial Day services throughout the bi-state area, including Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, which serves as a burial place for soldiers from all wars.
Walt Crawford from the World Bird Sanctuary is a veteran of the Vietnam War and he spoke with us from Jefferson Barracks.
Find Out More:
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview