You Paid For It: House Cut Final
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– On You Paid For It our report on the end of a bill that would have slashed the size of the Missouri House of Representatives.
I’ve done a number of reports on this issue which would have saved Missouri taxpayers $2 Million a year.
The General Assemble of course has been busy this session cutting programs that help citizens claiming the state has no money for them.
But Legislator had to taste for a bill that would have cut the size of the house from 163 members to 120 a cut of 43 Representatives. It would have taken effect in 2020!
We’ll take you thru the ins and outs of the unsuccessful battle to pass this measure on You Paid For it.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media