Man Shot By Wellston Officer Facing Charges
CLAYTON, Mo. (AP) – St. Louis County prosecutors have filed charges, including assault on a law enforcement officer, against a man whose confrontation with police ended with an officer shooting him. Charges were filed Friday against 24-year-old Lamont Lloyd Jr.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Missouri half-brothers meet after 18-year search