ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)- For kids in St. Louis city, Monday is the day they can finally jump into the local swimming pool. It's come a little later than other locales, but their parents are also getting a the biggest break in the area -- St. Louis City pools are free for city residents.
The three big outdoor pools are at Marquette Park, Chambers Park, and Fairground Park. Outdoor pools in the city of St. Louis open for the season on Monday. The pools will be open through August 17, 2012. Pools are free to City residents.
City pools also offer free swimming lessons and water aerobics classes. Click here for the schedule.
The city is also offering free Summer Camps in June and July. Click here for more information.
- Chambers Noon – 6:00 p.m. 7 days/week
- Fairgrounds Noon – 6:00 p.m. 7 days/week
- Marquette Noon – 7:00 p.m. 7 days/week
- Wohl Noon – 5:00 p.m. Mon-Sat
- Tandy Noon – 5:00 p.m. Mon-Fri
- 12th & Park Noon – 5:30 p.m. Mon-Fri
- Cherokee Noon – 5:00 p.m. Mon-Sat