Tomato Festival In Colombia
COLOMBIA (CNN) – Locals and tourists pelted each other with tomatoes as part of the festival which started six years ago. The mayor of the town decided to start the annual tradition, replicating the “Tomatina Festival” in Spain.
If this looks wasteful, it wasn’t. All tomatoes used were rejects considered to be unsellable in the open markets.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Missouri half-brothers meet after 18-year search