Betty White Visits The White House
WASHINGTON, D.C. (CNN) – Betty White likes to joke about how old she is. But, no, the White House wasn’t named after her. The 90-year-old actress visited at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue on Monday. She got to spend time with both President Obama and the First Family’s dog Bo.
White was in Washington to speak at the Smithsonian.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Police investigating apparent murder suicide at Babler State Park