Brazilian TV Show Comes to St. Louis
(KTVI) – In Brazil this week, television watchers will go nuts over St. Louis. The television show “Cinquenta Por Um” is featuring worldwide cities that once hosted the modern Olympics. That includes St. Louis back in 1904.
Host Alvaro Garnero introduces Brazilians to all the best St. Louis has to offer, like brain sandwiches at Schottzies Bar, beer, Corkball, Beatle Bob, the City Museum, St. Louis Zoo and the Gateway Arch.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims