Free Salon Services For Breast Cancer Patients, Survivors
(KTVI)-In anticipation of the Komen Race for the Cure, Vakkár Hair Salon in Ladue is offering a free haircut and style to several breast cancer patients or survivors, along with styling tips on how to manage hair during and after chemotherapy, on Monday, June 18.
As of Sunday morning, four spots are still available for Monday. Vakkár is located at 9912 Clayton Road in Ladue. To make an appointment, please call 314-991-1616.
Salon owner David Johnston has three people in his family touched by breast cancer so he likes to give back every year around the Komen race.
Website: Vakkár Salon
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified