Jackman Re-Signs with Blues
The Blues announced on Monday they have re-signed free agent defenseman Barret Jackman. The deal is for three years and worth 9.5 million dollars. Jackman was drafted by the Blues in 1999 and won the rookie of the year award in the NHL. Jackman is the longest tenured pro athlete in St. Louis currently.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Police investigating apparent murder suicide at Babler State Park