Dr. Hyken: What’s With Bieber Fever?
(KTVI) – For a bunch of teen girls, if Justin Bieber was their boyfriend, they might not know what to do with themselves. The teen heartthrob just released his newest album, “Believe’ and seemingly everywhere he goes, there are also throngs of screaming teen girls.
Back in the day, it was the Beatles. We’ve all had teen crushes, but what’s it really about? Teen expert Dr. Russell Hyken talks about “Bieber Fever”.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media