National Baptist Convention In Downtown St. Louis
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– The largest and oldest African American religious conference in the country is underway at the America’s Center in downtown St. Louis.
The National Baptist Convention has about 7.5 million members 25,000 have registered to attend its annual convention in St. Louis. There will be workshops, rallies, and concerts featured during the week long event.
The convention is expected to generate $16 million for the city’s economy. The convention is open to the public and will return next year.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims