Dog’s Waste Causes Fight Downtown
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – A dispute over dog waste is being blamed for a violent confrontation in downtown St. Louis. Authorities say a father became upset after a man walking his dog at the Lucas Park Dog Park allowed his pet to do his business near the man’s daughter, who was lying on the ground.
The man with the dog allegedly used a racial slur towards the father and eventually, five men became involved in the fight. Someone allegedly used rebar from a nearby construction site to hit the man and his dog. Both had minor injuries.
The girl’s father was arrested for peace disturbance. Police are still searching for the person who hit the man with the rebar.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash