Are Patches Replacing Pills?
(KTVI) – In other parts of the world, patches are becoming more and more common as a way to deliver medication to a patient, but it still hasn’t taken off in the U.S. Almost 90 percent of our medicine is delivered in pill form, but that number has been going down.
Orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Richard Lehman talks about the popularity of patches over pills.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Baby falls out of car onto roadway