Darryl Kile remembered, 10 Years later
June 22, 2012 is the ten year anniversary of the sudden death of Cardinals pitcher Darryl Kile. The 33 year old pitcher died of a heart attack in a Chicago hotel in his sleep. Fox 2 takes you back 10 years and Joel Goldberg’s report on the tragedy that rocked the 2002 Cardinals.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media