Darryl Kile remembered, 10 Years later
June 22, 2012 is the ten year anniversary of the sudden death of Cardinals pitcher Darryl Kile. The 33 year old pitcher died of a heart attack in a Chicago hotel in his sleep. Fox 2 takes you back 10 years and Joel Goldberg’s report on the tragedy that rocked the 2002 Cardinals.
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota