Chinese Man Regularly Walks His 5,000 Ducks
TAIZHOU, CHINA (BBC) – Traffic in the Chinese coastal city of Taizhou is regularly brought to a standstill, when 70-year-old Hong Minshun takes his 5,000 ducks for a walk.
Hong says that regular exercise to reach a nearby feeding pond is necessary to keep his ducks fit and healthy.
See the story.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Missouri half-brothers meet after 18-year search