Opal’s House Holding Domestic Abuse Benefit Golf Tournament
(KTVI) We are already seeing some of the hottest days in the Bi-State area this summer, and it’s a fact that when the temperatures rise, so do cases of domestic violence.
Essie Calhoun started the Opal’s House Project 10-years ago and talks with us about what to do in cases of domestic abuse.
There will be a golf tournament to benefit Opal’s House:
Thursday, June 28th
The Courses at Forest Park
6141 Lagoon Drive
St. Louis, MO 63112
$100 for individual entry – $400 for team entry
Registration/Lunch starts at 11:00 AM
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media