McCaskill Not To Attend Democratic National Convention
ST. LOUIS, MO. (KTVI) – One of President Obama’s biggest supporters, Missouri U.S. Senator Claire McCaskill will not be attending this summer’s Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina. An aide to Claire McCaskill said the lawmaker will be spending as much time as possible with voters in Missouri.
Senator McCaskill joins a growing list of democrat incumbents facing tough re-election campaigns, who have said they will skip the nominating convention in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Two killed in double motorcycle crash in Wentzville
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight