St. Louis Contractors Host Awards Banquet
ST. LOUIS, MO. (KTVI) – St. Louis Mayor Slay Tuesday attended a luncheon for St. Louis contractors who worked at the St. Louis Minority Contractor Initiative, also known as MCI. The awards banquet was held at Sweetie Pie’s Upper Crust on Delmar.
Speakers included, Comptroller Darlene Green and Aldermanic President Lewis Reed.
MCI offers a state of the art ‘plan room’ for small contractors and help to bid on government jobs.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified