Eugene Levy Talks About New Madea Comedy
(KTVI) – Madea is at it again. This time instead of running from the police, she’s helping them in the comedy “Madea’s Witness Protection” which hits theaters Friday.
Madea creator Tyler Perry and co-star Eugene Levy talk to FOX 2 about the film.
Check out the trailer for “Madea’s Witness Protection.”
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Police investigating apparent murder suicide at Babler State Park