Student Creates One-Stop Food Truck Website
(KTVI) – Food trucks are all the rage in lunchtime cuisine. Trucks, especially with specialty food travel from business to business, but when Washington University senior Philip Thomas was looking for his favorite taco truck, he didn’t know where it was.
So, two days later, he launched “FoodTrucksSTL.org” which gives you live updated and locations on 30 local food trucks.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified