60-Hour Baseball Game Raising Money For Backstoppers
(KTVI) – The extreme temperatures are keeping most of us indoors, but a group of 50 men will brave the heat for charity. They’re playing a marathon baseball game that started Tuesday morning at TR Hughes Ballpark in O’Fallon, Missouri.
The game is not expected to end until Thursday night.
The players are trying to make it into the Guiness Book of World Records by playing baseball for 60 hours.
The game will be played during the annual O’Fallon Heritage and Freedom Festival.
Money raised from the event will benefit Backstoppers.
Find out more:
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media