60-Hour Baseball Game Raising Money For Backstoppers
(KTVI) – The extreme temperatures are keeping most of us indoors, but a group of 50 men will brave the heat for charity. They’re playing a marathon baseball game that started Tuesday morning at TR Hughes Ballpark in O’Fallon, Missouri.
The game is not expected to end until Thursday night.
The players are trying to make it into the Guiness Book of World Records by playing baseball for 60 hours.
The game will be played during the annual O’Fallon Heritage and Freedom Festival.
Money raised from the event will benefit Backstoppers.
Find out more:
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota