Brother And Sister Electrocuted At Lake Of The Ozarks
(LAKE OF THE OZARKS) – Tragedy on this Fourth of July at the Lake of the Ozarks. A brother and a sister from Ashland, Missouri were electrocuted while swimming near a dock in the Gravois arm of the lake.
The 13 year old girl and her 8 year old brother were shocked by an unknown source of electricity.
Nearby adults were able to pull them from the water and perform CPR.
Both were pronounced dead at a hospital in Osage Beach.
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon